47,054 Like 8,920 Dislike
The Seven Wonders of the Natural World may have been named too quickly. Wonders like The Grand Canyon and Victoria Falls are certainly big, and anyone who sees them will surely be impressed—but sheer size isn’t enough to truly leave a person in awe. There are other places in this world, though, that are far stranger. Places that seem almost alien, as if they could only exist on a planet that evolved separately from our own. These are places that scientists have had to struggle just to understand how they ever could have been formed. Places that will truly make you wonder—not just because they’re beautiful, but because they seem to follow scientific laws that don’t exist anywhere else on earth. Here are 10 Scientifically Impossible Places That Actually Exist #Science #impossibleplaces #Actuallyexist Music : Floating Cities Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
This audio file is of a 911 call that was sent to us via email, from a man who claims to have responded to this particular case. The call involves a time traveler and the man who recorded this call was left questioning everything he thought he knew. Is this proof of time travel? What do you think? Time Travel Playlist ► http://bit.ly/TimeTravelPlaylist Discord Live Chat ► https://discord.gg/apextv Subscribe to ApexTV for more paranormal videos like this! We at ApexTV try our hardest to bring the latest incredible paranormal clips from around the world to audiences worldwide. (Subscribe link below!) ***LINKS*** Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/myapextv Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/apextvofficial Twitter ► https://twitter.com/ApexTVStudios Instagram ► http://www.instagram.com/apextvofficial Snapchat ► https://www.snapchat.com/add/apex.tv Website ► https://apextvofficial.com/ Time Travel T Shirts, ApexTV Merch and More! ► https://apextvshop.com ◄ ★More Videos★ Time Traveler Took This Picture In The Year 6000 https://youtu.be/NvXeWXsgHsg Time Traveler From 2030 LIE DETECTOR Test https://youtu.be/TyWOjfSxt3Q Time Traveler From The Year 2250 Tells About The Future https://youtu.be/-vQiRL4rAhk Former Area 51 Worker Says He Piloted UFO https://youtu.be/QIxzvtmF0t4 10 Teleportations Caught on Camera https://youtu.be/1m78SioM32Q Time Traveler Took This Picture in The Year 2118 https://youtu.be/ZBCCKYyep98 Time Traveler Explains Our FUTURE & How Time Travel Works https://youtu.be/TGPChotTV08 Time Traveler Who Traveled to The Year 2100 Tells All https://youtu.be/eqTy91xOAG4 Man Predicting The Future in 1945 100% True https://youtu.be/Gx6hjtMxNVQ Time Traveler Who Has Been to The Year 2118 Speaks Out https://youtu.be/PIp5xKRsSck Time Traveler From 2075 https://youtu.be/s3Ehmi4xHe4 Time Traveler Who Went to 2987 Tells All https://youtu.be/WNw3i8A9RTA Time Traveler Took This Picture in The Year 5000 https://youtu.be/6HhEhpb1RIs Time Traveler From 4932 Reveals Future President https://youtu.be/KBuJA5EqU9s ⮟ Last Video ⮟ Time Traveler From 6491 LIE DETECTOR Test https://youtu.be/-nbb4EuMWB0 This call seems like a supernatural event, but many people online think this could be proof that the man who appeared is an actual time traveler. If anyone has any information, or any other true scary stories, feel free to contact us!
How is it possible that the Sumerian's ONLY get 1-3 Sentences in the Textbooks? The world's FIRST human civilization that dates back 6,000 years, that created our modern system of time, the calendar, writing, agriculture, and everything else is not required learning in school. This video outlines what the Sumerian tablets/records. Support me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/BrightInsight
Have you ever had to use psychological tricks to get what you want? There are a lot of psychological tricks and neuro-linguistic programming tips and there are millions of books and articles written about them. Many of these tricks really help professionals manipulate people and avoid being tricked by others. But are there tips that non-professionals can use on a daily basis? Psychology is a science with certain laws one cannot ignore. Modern marketing specialists, entrepreneurs, and even swindlers realize that. Bright Side offers a few psychological tricks you can use in everyday life to make it much easier and more exciting for you to reach your goals. TIMESTAMPS: #1 0:29 #2 0:58 #3 1:18 #4 1:46 #5 2:03 #6 2:17 #7 2:40 #8 3:06 #9 3:21 #10 3:36 #11 3:55 #12 4:20 #13 4:49 #14 5:19 #15 5:51 #16 6:04 #17 6:19 #18 6:38 #19 7:04 #psychologicaltricks #psychologicaltips #changelife Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/ SUMMARY: - Never start your request with the words "Could you..." It can cause the other person to subconsciously assume that this is a theoretical question - If you ever want someone to feel uncomfortable, look at the middle of their forehead during the conversation. - If someone you're talking to is trying to avoid answering a question, just make a pause in the conversation while still keeping eye contact. - When asking a question that you want an affirmative answer to, try to nod subtly as you make your request. This trick is often used by restaurants employees to make guests buy more food, and it’s pretty effective! - If a person is really concentrated on a task (let's say they're in the middle of a serious phone conversation), you can extend your hand to them and get anything they’re holding at the moment. - If you want somebody to do something for you, casually say how they probably wouldn’t even be able to do it. Most people will try really hard to prove someone wrong when it comes to doubting their capabilities. - Here’s a good one for negotiations. If you like a person's offer in general but would like to get better conditions, pretend to be a little bit disappointed. - As soon as your alarm clock goes off, sit up, make two fists, and yell "Yeah!" as if you’re a soccer player who's just scored a goal. It sounds bizarre, but it really does help you easily get out of bed feeling refreshed. - If a person tries to pull you into an argument or some drama, say something nice to them. The ol’ “kill ‘em with kindness” trick really does stop them in their tracks. - If you have that one lazy person on your team that slows the whole work process down, don't give them tasks by saying "Do this." It’s better to say "Start with this." - If someone is staring at you in the subway (happens all-too often, right?), just look at their shoes. Don't give up, keep gazing! It’ll drive them crazy! - If someone has done something wrong, but you don’t wanna sound too accusing, change the way you construct your sentences. - If you didn't get a good night's sleep, tell yourself that you did. I know, it sounds like nonsense, but it does work 100% if you say it with meaning! - People are better at remembering what happened at the beginning and end of the day. As for anything that went on in between, it gets blurry. Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/ 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/
Follow Us On, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strangebuttruestories/# Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Strangebuttruestories And our website: https://strangebuttruestories.org/ These are a collection of 100% TRUE paranormal Stories. Here at "Strange But True Stories", we vow to bring you 100% True cases of: Paranormal Stories, Bigfoot stories, Time Glitches & the Mandela Effect, and so much more! You can submit your TRUE story to us at: [email protected]
Where did we come from? Where are we headed? What is our world? Are we alone in the universe? When the mental gears really start moving, people can come up with theories that are downright terrifying! In this video, you'll learn about 13 of the scariest theories that’ll make you question everything you thought you knew about your reality.
The Great Filter 1:28
Higher dimensional beings 2:33
False Vacuum 3:23
We're living in a black hole 4:10
White Holes 4:50
The Multiverse Theory 5:25
Brain in a Vat 6:03
Roko's Basilisk 6:48
The Transcension Hypothesis 7:21
The Terror Management Theory 8:00
The Sixth Mass Extinction 8:35
The Fermi Paradox 9:17
The Simulation Theory 10:00
- According to The Great Filter theory, somewhere out there exists a Great Filter. The main purpose of this Filter is to stop those civilizations that advance to the level of star colonization.
- What if a 4D being was looking at you from their four-dimensional world? Just like a 2D person, you wouldn't be able to notice this creature in your 3D world.
- The False Vacuum theory says that our universe exists in a false phase state, which means that it's just a temporary thing. What's more, it's only a small part of a larger universe.
- You’re probably well-aware that black holes suck in everything around them. But what happens to the stuff it engulfs? What if a black hole already swallowed us up long ago? Surprisingly, some physicists deem this theory pretty plausible.
- While black holes engulf all matter so that even light can’t escape, white holes are quite the opposite. These formations are believed to spit out everything that black holes suck in.
- The Multiverse theory claims that there might be countless other realities besides our own.
- The Brain in a Vat theory says that you very well could just be a brain in a jar. Something is feeding you false impulses, and you're hallucinating your whole life and reality.
- Roko's Basilisk is a hypothesis that some future super-powerful artificial intellect can retroactively punish people who struggled against it in the past (which is our present) or even those who did nothing to help bring it about.
- The Transcension Hypothesis states that a civilization eventually gets to a certain intellectual level.
- According to the Terror Management theory, everything we do comes from the fear of death. Our wishes and motivation are based on just one thing, and it’s the idea that one day we will stop existing.
- The Sixth Mass Extinction theory is probably the most horrifying. Yet, unfortunately, it’s the most probable scenario. Some biologists believe that humanity is headed for or already passing through the sixth mass extinction
- The Fermi Paradox theory explains why we probably wouldn't recognize an advanced alien civilization even if it was right under our nose.
- According to the Simulation theory, we all live in an incredibly complex computer game.
#spacefacts #blackhole #greatfilter
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: